70x7 exists to catalyze the Church, Commerce, and Communities to turn the cycle of incarceration and its consequences into a cycle of Restoration and Hope.
Our Vision is that Churches enfold each person, providing care and support. Our training and instruction lead to long-term employment, providing for physical needs. And that, Mentoring relationships lead to purpose and potential. Our Vision is to see the collaborative action of Church, Commerce, and Community break the cycle of crime and incarceration.
We are always in need of mentors. Volunteer and join our team.
Support our cause and donate
- We are Christ-Centered because we believe in the restorative teaching and actions of Jesus who sees everyone as valuable and worthy of another opportunity.
- We are Church-Based because we believe restoration takes place in grace-filled groups where a variety of resources exist.
- We are Collaborative because we know that creating a cycle of restoration requires a partnership with everyone who touches the life of someone being released.
- We are Relational because we believe that life-change happens best one-on-one where trust and hope are the basis of coaching and accountability.
- We are Empowering because we believe every person, regardless of choices they have made, has dignity and value.
- We have Integrity because we believe that it is the basis for being trustworthy and it drives us to honesty, openness, and excellence.