Our programs are successful because they are Faith-Based and cause Church, Business and Community to come around our participants in a way that brings Purpose, Dignity and Hope to their lives.
Our employment program has the following components:
- Life Recovery Class – a classroom-based program providing basic life skills and employment readiness skills necessary to obtain and retain employment
- Serving Together – a work demonstration program designed to begin relationship building, provide evidence of employ ability , and an introduction to the mentoring process
- Initial employment through our internal staffing company, New Day Staffing
- Long-term employment at the initial New Day Staffing employer
Our mentoring program has the following two components:
- Church based mentors work with a small group of participants during their Serving Together (see above) time
- Each participant in the Employment Program is assigned an individual mentor that meets with them at least weekly to provide ongoing support, guidance and friendship
All Group and Individual mentors are required to complete comprehensive training provided by 70x7 Life Recovery
We need a variety of talents to help with marketing, special events, etc. Get involved and find your niche.