70x7 exists to catalyze the Church, Commerce, and Communities to turn the cycle of incarceration and its consequences into a cycle of Restoration and Hope.
70x7 brings hope to men and women coming home from prison or jail by providing meaningful community, employment success, and a deepening relationship with God. Churches enfold each person, providing care and support. Training and instruction lead to long-term employment, providing for physical needs. Mentoring relationships lead to purpose and potential. The collaborative action of Church, Commerce, and Community breaks the cycle of crime and incarceration.
- We are Christ-Centered because we believe in the restorative teaching and actions of Jesus who sees everyone as valuable and worthy of another opportunity.
- We are Church-Based because we believe restoration takes place in grace-filled groups where a variety of resources exist.
- We are Collaborative because we know that creating a cycle of restoration requires a partnership with everyone who touches the life of someone being released.
- We are Relational because we believe that life-change happens best one-on-one where trust and hope are the basis of coaching and accountability.
- We are Empowering because we believe every person, regardless of choices they have made, has dignity and value.
- We have Integrity because we believe that it is the basis for being trustworthy and it drives us to honesty, openness, and excellence.